Visually beautiful and location perfect is part of what makes this café so desirable. Add an amazing Alfresco dining area overlooking the River, day trade hours and a great return and you have the perfect lifestyle business.
This cheery, light filled venue is sure to impress with its high ceilings, solid timber panels, hardwood floors and floor to ceiling glass walls which open onto a heated, partially covered outdoor area for all year round use. There’s also a semi-private mezzanine level which provides a quiet escape from the daily bustle of this busy café.
Serving breakfast, brunch and lunch with a 4pm close, this café offers trading hours as well as a profitable return to enjoy your lifestyle. Position perfect with severe water views and bush vibes, this an enviable place to work in and a local favourite for the many surrounding apartments and those that have made this their go to destination. Even Masterchef have filmed an episode there as this is one seriously impressive business!
At a glance, other features include:
- 32-35kg coffee
- $18,000 – $19,000 per week
- Trading 7am-4pm
- State of art designer fit-out
- Impressive commercial kitchen
- Liquor licence for 130 patrons
- Seating inside 60, Outside 40
- Heated & partially covered Alfresco dining
- Rent only $1,514.14 per week
- Long lease (over 17 years remaining)
- Huge storage area included in lease
- 3 Car Parks
- Tram stop in front of complex & car-park
This is a definite ‘must see’ business which is sure to impress! For further details, please contact Layal Baker on 0424 726 911 or email@example.com